To school I go !!
Chloe started her nursery class on 4th Jan at PCF. Mommy feels so proud cos our little princess is finally going to school !! Been brain washing her about how good it is to go to school for a while and she seems all hyped up about it.
As its the 1st day of school, it was shorter than the usual by 30 mins so that its not so daunting and stressful for the 1st time school-goers. We were there early and mommy was really excited about it hahahha .. she went in the class and settled down with some toys after surveying the area. Mommy told her that I need to go get some bread and she said: OK.. wow .. so I left thinking she will be fine ...
Picked her up at 11.30am and she was WAILING !!!!!! Her teacher said she started when the class played percussions. I asked her why she cried and she said: The drum was so loud hahahahhahaha .... that's a lame excuse isnt it?
Here's our little princess all decked out in her uniform:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home