Ian sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star :)
Ian finally show that he can sing too ! Mommy thought he hates to sing cos little children his age seems to be able to sing (or at least hum) by now...
His virgin song is Twinkle Twinkle little Star hahahaha .... think he learnt it from watching Barney VCD... btw he is a true blue hard-core Barney fan ... Mommy used to think that Barney is the uglist character ever to exist but now I have to watch him sing and dance everyday till I practically know every song !!!!!!!!!!!! And now he even has to choose which Barney VCD he wants to watch and he can remember the various scenes / games which is shown in the different VCD .. amazing isnt it??
Yesterday night he was watching one of the VCD when he suddenly took another one and say to daddy: this (pointing to the VCD on hand) nice !! hahahah ... then he insisted that daddy carry him to change the VCD (he knows how to operate the player hor and always must DIY)
Anyway, here's how Ian sings his 1st song :Twinkle ...... little star
How I wond ..... what you are
Up abov.............. so high
Like ............ in the sky
Twinkle ......... little star
How I wond ....... what you are !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home